The church has been recorded since the 14th century. The originally Gothic style building was burnt down in 1645 and a new nave was added in 1666. The church was damaged by fire again in 1813 and repaired in 1899. The church stands in the grounds of a cemetery which is nowadays disused. It is a one nave building with an oblong ground plan with a three-sided presbytery, a prism-shaped tower along the north side and an entrance hall in the western frontispiece. The frontispiece with a portal and a window, surrounded by stucco decoration, in its axis is finished with a gable. The nave windows have a segmented finish; windows in the presbytery are pointed. The upper part of the tower, divided with a moulding, a window and another wavy moulding, has corner pilasters, a window with a semi-circle with a stucco frame and with decoration. The galleried church nave has vaulted ceilings with lunettes and the, the niche chapel has a cylindrical vault. The choir loft is under-arched with a cylindrical vault. The presbytery has a ceiling with one section of a ribbed cross vault on polygonal consoles and ray-shaped effect with notched ribs. The compressed victory arch bears a text reminiscing about the reconstruction of the church in 1666 and on the sides painted coats of arms of the aristocratic family of Dubá and Daňků.
Zařízení: Hlavní oltář pseudogotický, křídlový, s obrazem světců uprostřed, a s barokními sochami sv. Petra a Pavla z 2. čtvrtiny 18. století po stranách; zdi připevněny figurky andílků asi z doby po polovině 18. století. Celé další zařízení pseudogotické,křtitelnice datována roku 1899. V lodi na pilířích pod tribunou proti sobě na konzolách dvě barokní průměrné sošky sv. Václava a neznámého světce. Pod posledním polem tribuny čtyři rokokové zrcadlové svícny.