The church has been recorded since the 14th century. The originally Gothic style building was burnt down in 1645 and a new nave was added in 1666. The church was damaged by fire again in 1813 and repaired in 1899.
The predecessor of the current chateau in Líšno used to be the Castle of Léštno, established probably after 1367 when the sons of Ondřej of Dubá divided their inheritance. Beneš of Dubá who was given this section of land built his seat in a suitable spot protected by swamps and ponds. His son Václav of Dubá accompanied Master Jan Hus to Constance, however he did not join the Hussites and therefore the Taborites besieged his castle in 1420.
© 2023 Město Bystřice